What we do
Peach Tree is a peer support organisation supporting and educating new and expecting parents. We:
- Facilitate parents groups in three locations across Queensland focused on providing peer support to families experiencing perinatal mental illness.
- Deliver the Sunshine Parenting Program, a six week commitment for mothers with babies aged between 0 and 12 months, to support emotional wellbeing during the parenthood transition.
- Run PEPP Talk workshops for expecting parents wishing to prepare emotionally (both as individuals and as a couple) for their transition to parenthood.
- Hold regular events to raise awareness of perinatal mental illness and spread the word about our organisation.
- Educate clinicians and the community through public speaking engagements and resources such as our DVD, “Because Parenthood Isn’t Always Peachy”.
Read more about each by clicking on the links.